Diploma in Food Production
15 Jan 2016
Food Production related with making food. It is the section where all ingredients transformed into a tasty food. It has three sections.
- Bakery – Which is making Bread, Cakes, Chocolates & Candy Items.
- Kitchens – Separate Cuisines are made.
- Cold Section – Salads & Desert Items.
It’s the fastest growing Industry Globally. There is a new Hotel will be erected at every moment. So it’s the industry has job offers highly. Students who completed Diploma in Hotel Management will be recruited as a Junior Chef and promoted to Chef. It may take some time to attain that position. The one who focused and talented will attain that position soon. Boston Catering College in Madurai trained students well to achieve that position. A Chef is the responsible for many things from Purchasing, deciding the menu, supervising the kitchen and monitoring the quality and taste of the food.
Responsibilities of the Chef:
- Preparation of Food
- Organization of Kitchen
- Maintaining the Cleanliness
- Examining the quality of raw materials
- Aware of Safety Standards
Being an Entrepreneur is the boon and they are ruling this world. So this is the Era of people who do their own Business.Boston Hotel Management College in Madurai offers this course to students who are wanted to open their own Restaurants, Cafe, and Catering Services. People pursue this Course for being a successful Entrepreneur.
- It’s the India’s No: 1 Catering College which imparting Catering Courses with high Standard.
- It has Well Equipped Catering lab and Highly Experienced Faculties.
- Assigning Part times Jobs to Students while Their Study period.
- 100 % Job offers in International and National Star Hotels.
- Separate Entrepreneurship classes and Interpersonal Skills Development Classes will be provided by Boston Catering College in Madurai.